Занятость: полная занятость
График работы: пятидневка
Опыт: от 1 года
Функции: Role Description:
The QA and Test Manager is responsible for the overall management of quality control and testing processes, execution and test environment management and support. He/She is accountable for assisting IT application team in achieving quality product by identifying defects and deficiencies early and providing MIS for continuously improving the development and testing process. The QA and Test Manager manages creation of test strategies, test plans, and test designs for the system/s being tested. The QA and Test Manager works with a virtual or physical team of quality engineers/analysts and participates in the identification, development, creation and improvement of the functional and technical testing processes, framework and infrastructure.
QA and Test Manager:
- Manages a team of quality engineers/analysts who are tasked to identify, develop, create and improve technical testing process/frameworks.
- Ensures the proper manual and automated test cases/scripts/test infrastructures are in place, testing is conducted based on the system development lifecycle, and the overall quality of testing deliverables
- Manages Quality testing Initiatives for complex projects (test planning and designs)
- Provides input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes.
- Manages both in-house and vendor testing teams by ensuring clear alignment with the domain based dev
• 8+ years experience in software development, testing and support
• Enthusiastic about QA and people management
• Balanced sociability (listening/speaking)
• Result-oriented and client-focused world-view
• Proactive in problems-solving
• Good spoken and written English
• Domain knowledge and experience derivatives application systems implementation & testing covering cover all aspects of trade processing for derivatives.
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies
• Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution.
• Experience with integration & regressions testing and coordination with supporting systems.
• Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures
• Automated testing tools (Rational Robot, Silktest, WinRunner, HP Quality Centre, QuickTest Pro, etc)
• Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools
• Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics and providing MIS
• Automation test tools and test framework development proficiency.
• Experience in quality-related process implementation such as CMMi especially for testing
Адрес рабочего места: Россия, Москва
Показать на карте