Занятость: полная занятость
График работы: пятидневка
Опыт: от 1 года
Функции: Key Responsibilities:
• Manage contracts and service delivery for all office suppliers, services and contractors (e.g. cleaning, building maintenance, etc). Establish relationships with existing and new suppliers, monitor supplier performance, negotiate pricing, propose new suppliers as appropriate.
• Ensure office remains compliant with Health & Safety and Environment requirements.
• Ensure office is fully equipped and remains functional:
o Liaise with suppliers and internal support groups as appropriate to troubleshoot issues (internet, telecommunications, etc).
o Manage general office procurement – e.g. stationery, consumables, kitchen supplies, etc.
• Manage rent agreement and negotiations with the Landlord for office and car parking.
• Coordinate with appropriate State authorities to manage accreditation for Representative office and its foreign employers, registration and renewal of statutory documents, etc.
o Manage document archiving and database.
• Manage office refurbishment project (reconfiguration of the office space) with internal departments and external suppliers.
• Coordinate conferences; VIP customer events, off-site meetings, etc as required.
• Manage and control monthly budget planning process for general administration expenses, online budget control, analysis of expenses, insurance of cars, etc
• Manage and control all expenditure associated with general office suppliers, communications and purchasing:
o E.g. Taxi and Tra
Требования: Key Competencies / Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Self motivated with good organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Must be able to work on own initiative as well as fit in to a team.
• Some international business travel may be required from time to time.
• Languages: Russian (native), English (business fluent).
• Reasonable skills in mathematics / PC skills
Адрес рабочего места: Россия, Москва
Показать на карте