Занятость: полная занятость
График работы: пятидневка
Опыт: от 1 года
• Performs technical tasks, including written proposals, network design and engineering and quotes.
• Overseas pre-sale support of company products/systems and provide technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
• Must be able to communicate solutions to customers and work with internal vendor organization.
• Extensive travel throughout Russia and CIS required.
Base salary plus bonus. The amount of base salary is determined after the interview. Training provided. Telephone and Internet costs reimbursement.
• Technical expertise in data networking including understanding of IP, Ethernet and other data networking protocols
• General technical knowledge of fiber optic transmission systems (especially SDH, WDM), telecommunication networks and network management.
• Familiarity with test equipment (traffic generators, OSAs, OTDR, power meters, etc)
• Understanding of telecommunications and data communications network architectures
• Demonstrate working technical knowledge of DWDM, SONET/SDH, OSI reference model, Ethernet, ATM, Frame Relay, IP and MPLS
• Routing and switching product experience with a focus on carrier solutions required.
• Technical Degree; or BSEE or related work experience. Routing and Switching certifications preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the key and current Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF), IEEE, ITU, and TMF.
• Former carrier operations experience a plus.
Адрес рабочего места: Россия, Москва
Показать на карте