Занятость: полная занятость
График работы: пятидневка
Опыт: от 1 года
Функции: Bакансия открыта в cанкт-петербургском офисе EMC. Рассматриваем специалистов из всех городов России. Для иногородних предлается программа поддержки при пеерезде.
The successful candidate will be responsible for development and testing of applications running on mainframe and communicating with EMC Symmetrix storage. Authors and validates test cases, using defined methodologies for automated tests.
• Represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles.
• Develops new test methodologies or processes, re-evaluate existing processes.
• Determines requirements and specifications for the automation of test cases.
• Provides solutions for wide range of complex problems. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions, under only limited direction.
• Possesses knowledge and wide application of engineering principles, theories, and concepts, and working knowledge of other related fields.
• Fosters teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups.
• Participates in the execution of procedures for ensuring the quality and serviceability of new features and releases of software.
• Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
• Maintains and modifies test environment and configuration as needed, and creates new test environments and configurations to meet test cases or problem recreation requirements.
• Works with quality and development engineers i
Требования: Required Skills:
• Knowledge of Mainframe ( z/OS, s/390/370/60, JCL, IBM Utilities, MF Application )
• Programming skills in REXX, C or Assembler
• System Administration in Mainframe
• Installation of Applications
• Some understanding of testing, qualification or certification
• Good problem solving skills and understanding of the Development process.
• Intermediate Proficiency in English
• Experience in working with other offshore teams (with US)
• Should possess effective verbal and written communications skills.
• Team Player
• Understanding of business environment.
• Strong product/technology/industry knowledge
• Storage Management and Administration
• Experience in Storage products is a plus ( XRC, PPRC, TimeFinder, SRDF, backup and recovery tools )
• Experience in EMC or IBM Storage products and applications
• Medical insurance for employees and their family
• Opportunity to work in a flexible schedule
• Life insurance
• Paid personal/sick/vacation days
• Professional training programs
• English courses
• Corporate cell phone service
• Comfortable office location
• Salary range is above market and depends on the professional background
• Relocation bonus
Адрес рабочего места: Россия, Санкт-Петербург
Показать на карте